Color

This past week, I lived to celebrate another birthday and because of that, I decided to bake a cake. Cake can be used for whatever you want; it can be used for birthdays, weddings, holidays, or any day because every day is worth celebrating! Whenever I am sad, I find myself baking so I can end up with something happy I could share with others. This cake was one of those times.

 While creating this cake, I kept in mind the idea that “using them together provides minimal color contrast and an innate harmony” (72).  The colors of this cake came from an array of naturally dyed sprinkles and mini M&Ms. The colors were my attempt at executing something similar enough to the color wheel with the limited colors of my M&Ms. I find that colors could always bring so much life. With all these colors at multiple ends, the red candle stands in the middle. The red candle in the middle represents how I feel about growing up: alert. I am becoming aware that this is my last year as a teenager and how this is all apart of growing up. Yet, I know I am okay because I have everything I need. 


Happy Libra Season!

                                                                            Make a wish. :)



Comments

Popular Posts